Let’s Talk Together
A great interactive course for parents of young people with ASD or any social communication need. The course teaches you strategies to help your child.
- Learn about the communication process The communication challenges children face
- Improving interaction in children with ASD / social communication difficulties.
- Improve their listening and understanding
- Use strategies to develop conversation skills
- Be able to use structure to support the learning and understanding of a your child.
- Meet other parents and share experiences
- 7 weekly sessions of 2 hours each, including useful course booklet and recognised accreditation.
Course Start date:- Wednesday 5th June
End date:- Wednesday 17th July
Venue:- The Centre at Mawsley
Cost:- £135 per person
(Accredited Course Cost:- £195 per person)
Course will run subject to minimum number of attendees.
Contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please use the booking form below to book your place on the above course.